Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Type: Cell Separator
Model: ELECTA ESSENTIAL CONCEPT
Depth: 24 inches
Height: 38 inches
Warranty: 30 Days
Width: 18 inches
DIDECO ELECTA ESSENTIAL CONCEPT CELL SEPARATOR
~*Highly Flexible Auto Transfusion System*~
The Elect Essential Concept is a highly flexible autotransfusion system that combines a high degree of functionality with advanced features, making it easy to configure the system to specific user needs and preferences.
- Totally automatic functioning (1 touch mode) with automatic end of case (last bowl function)
- Optimized protocol (popt) to optimize Hct and wash quality in minimum time
- Easy access emergency protocol with no wash option
- Better set-up self-test and troubleshooting
- Customizable user programming and storage available for regularly performed procedures
- Direct control vacuum pump (through display) with high range for both intra and post op phases
- Integrated cassette organizer, self-loading pump loop and snap-in bowl assure the system is ready to go at a moments notice
- Hassel free storage
- Integrated reservoir and I.V. Poles
- Ergonomic tray design allows placement of disposables within easy reach during set up
- System easily detaches from cart, making transportation convenient and manageable
- Four directional wheels assure maximum maneuverability while moving down halls or in tight spaces
- Protection: IPX1
- Electrical: Class I, type BF
- Max Power: 345 VA
- Absorption: Max rated 1.5 A- 230 V~
- Current: 3.0 A- 115 V~
- Frequency: 47- 63 Hz
- Power Supply: 90-225 V~
- Keyboard: 6 hard keys, 8 soft keys
- Display Type: Graphic color LCD
o Pole Lowered: 980mm, 35.4 in.
o Pole Lifted: 2000mm, 78.7 in.
- Width: 400mm, 15.7 in.
- Unit Weight: 33.5 kg (74 lb)
- Cart Weight: 23 kg (50 lb)
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, bid on this item with caution unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
* This item will ship via freight; standard curb side or loading dock delivery. All freight shipped items will be palletized or crated, bubble and shrink wrapped. If you need extra services such as expedited shipping or white glove service which includes: inside delivery uncrated and debris removal; it will be quoted as an additional cost and service. Please contact the seller before buying and make sure to request any extra shipping services needed.
International Buyers - Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.