Warranty: 12 year warranty against manufacturer defect.
Add the look of wood to functional storage for an attractive in-room storage solution. Purpose designed to meet industry standards for security and function. Cabinet is designed for in wall stud mounting. Slam lock ensures security with one hand open and closing. Drop down shelf included to provide area for medication preparation.
Harloff Wood Patient Cabinet With Narcotics Box Features:
- Medication Cabinet Wood Patient Cabinet with Narcotics Storage.
- Includes Wall Trim.
- Painted steel cabinet.
- Door is MDF panel covered with a special heat-pressed thermal foil laminate with a rich wood appearance.
- In-room medication & treatment supply cabinet.
- Door features decorative recessed panel.
- Internal locking narcotics box in top half of cabinet.
- Drop down shelf (No Pill Crushing).
- Capacity of 40 punch cards and liquid storage or treatment storage.
- One hand open and close slam lock.
- Multiple cabinets may be keyed differently or keyed alike - Must be specified on order.
- Stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal.
- Predrilled holes and hardware included for exterior wall mounting into wooden studs with 16€ centers.
- Cabinet is delivered ready to use.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish paint on box - Color is gloss beige.
- Color shown is Dark Cherry.
Harloff Wood Patient Cabinet With Narcotics Box Specifications:
- Dimensions: 25€ H x 20.8€ W x 6.75€ D (63.5 cm x 52.8 cm x 17.2 cm).
- Net weight: 34 lbs (15.5 kg).
- Approx. shipping weight: 40 lbs (18.2 kg).
Harloff Wood Patient Cabinet With Narcotics Box Optional Finishes:
- WL2790NARC-DC: Dark Cherry Finish.
- WL2790NARC-SO: Solara Oak Finish.
Harloff Wood Patient Cabinet With Narcotics Box Literature:
Harloff WL2790NARC Medication Cabinet Product Sheet