Please select color above. Alternative color choices shown in secondary photo.
Warranty: 12 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Culture change initiatives have increased the interest in resident room medication cabinets. These wood look cabinets offer bedside medication storage options with the security needed for long term care use.
Harloff In-Wall Resident Cabinet Features:
- Wooden Laminate In Wall Resident Cabinets.
- Two Cabinets each with Single Lock (Decorative Door Panels).
- Painted steel cabinet.
- Door is MDF panel covered with a special heat-pressed thermal foil laminate with a rich wood appearance.
- In-room medication cabinets for 2 residents.
- Laminate trim package included.
- Adjustable _L€ brackets included for easy division of shelf space.
- Laminate trim package designed for finished appearance of one cabinet.
- Door features decorative recessed panel.
- Drop down shelf in each cabinet.
- One hand open and close slam lock.
- Multiple cabinets may be keyed differently or keyed alike _ Must be specified on order.
- Stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal.
- Predrilled holes and hardware included for in wall mounting between wooden studs with 16€ centers.
- Cabinet is delivered ready to use.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish paint on box _ Color is gloss beige.
Harloff In-Wall Resident Cabinet Dimensions:
- Cabinet Dimensions:25€ H x 15.2€ W x 6.85€ D (63.5 cm H x 38.6 cm W x 17.4 cm D).
- Width of Mounted Cabinets: 30.5€ (77.5 cm).
- Net weight: 28 lbs (ea cabinet) (12.7 kg).
- Approx. shipping weight: 80 lbs (36.36 kg).
Harloff In-Wall Resident Cabinet Optional Configurations:
- WL2780DBREC-DC: Dark Cherry Finish.
- WL2780DBREC-SO: Solara Oak Finish.
Harloff In-Wall Resident Cabinet Literature:
Harloff WL2780DBREC Medication Cabinet Product Sheet