The Harloff 2730 Large Narcotics Cabinet includes wall mounting hardware.
Warranty: 12 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
The 2730 safely stores medicines and narcotics. It is available as part of Harloff's Quick Ship program, meaning it usually ships within five business days if the order quantity is five or less.
FeaturesHarloff 2730 Large Narcotics Cabinet Features
- Standard line large Narcotics Cabinet - Single Door/Double Lock.
- Two high security pick-resistant tubular locks.
- Locks are keyed separately with four keys per lock included.
- Unique Lock Sequences: All cabinets are keyed differently.
- One fixed shelf, and one adjustable removable shelf with the choice of four locations.
- Full length stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal.
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting on a wall, cabinet, or other solid surface.
- Delivered ready to use (door handle and shelf must be customer installed).
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish in beige.
- Construction: Heavy-duty 20 Gauge steel.
SpecificationsHarloff 2730 Large Narcotics Cabinet Specifications
- Outer Dimensions: 29.5" (H) x 23.5" (W) x 10.5" (D) (74.9 cm x 59.7 cm x 27.7 cm).
- Inner Dimensions: 19.25" (H) (9.75" H with shelf inserted) x 23.25" (W) x 8.5" (D).
- Net Weight: 35 lb (15.9 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 40 lb (18 kg).
LiteratureHarloff 2730 Large Narcotics Cabinet Literature
Harloff 2730 Large Narcotics Cabinet Brochure