The fully automated i-STAT System offers a broad menu
of tests for diagnostic and treatment indicators related to
disease state management and clinical practice guidelines.
Using just 2 or 3 drops of blood, the system provides
time-sensitive tests at the patient bedside in just minutes.
- Supports a patient-centric approach to health care
that accelerates patient care decision-making by reducing
- Optimizes system efficiency by eliminating process
steps and handoffs to help reduce the incidence of
errors and promote patient safety
- Supports quality and compliance requirements
that complement the vital services that laboratory
professionals provide to patients and their caregivers
- Leverages the power of a single, integrated
bedside testing solution through:
- a comprehensive menu of tests
- a single testing system, rather than multiple
systems and protocols
- standardized lab-quality bedside testing
- simplified implementation, training, and
- lightweight, portable, and easy to use
- Downloader / Charger
- Wireless Printer
CONTACT US for the best price, availability or any other inquiries regarding this item.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.