Manufacturer : RESPIRONICS INC
Item: RESPIRONICS BIPAP VISION VENTILATORY SUPPORT SYSTEM 582059
Model/Cat # BiPAP VISION / 582059
Serial No. 106011 / 205825
Made In: USA
Date of manufacture NA
Short description………………. Please review images as description may be incomplete and patchy!
1. Sale is for imaged item only
2. Has signs of average use
3. Last PM / calibration info : Not available
4. Voltage : 100-120V/220-240V, 50/60Hz
5. Package includes:
BiPap Vision console only
Followings are not included
Side articulating Arm
Disposables and Masks
Recommended PM Before clinical use
Vendor’s Note (copied)
The BiPAP Vision ventilator is a microprocessor-controlled assist ventilator that operates in either a Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Mode or a Spontaneous/Timed (S/T) Mode. The BiPAP Vision ventilator draws ambient air through an inlet filter, pressurizes it in the blower assembly, and then regulates it at the preset pressure level. An oxygen module can provide a controlled source of supplemental oxygen, up to 100%, to the patient. The ventilator continuously monitors machine pressure (set pressure) against proximal airway pressure (patient pressure) to ensure accurate and responsive delivery of pressure, despite most circuit leaks. The unique design and operation of the ventilator makes it especially suited for mask applications. Designed with the BiPAP® Auto-Trak Sensitivity™ feature that automatically adjusts to changing circuit conditions, the ventilator is capable of ensuring optimum patient-ventilator synchrony despite changes in breathing patterns and circuit leaks. The patient circuit consists of a smooth inner lumen 22 mm ID tube, a proximal pressure line, and an intentional leak port known as the exhalation port. The exhalation port continually exhausts gas from the circuit during inspiration and expiration. The BiPAP Vision ventilator incorporates a number of safety features and selfdiagnostic systems. All system internal functions are checked automatically at startup and periodically throughout normal operation. Malfunctions of a principal component or system are announced by audible and visual alarms. Integrated patient alarms are provided and are announced on a message display area, as well as with an audible tone. A Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) video screen mounted on the front of the unit provides the primary user interface for operation of the ventilator. The display includes real time graphics for pressure, volume, and flow, control features, calculated patient parameters, and alarm conditions. User interaction with the device is accomplished by panel selections and rotation of the adjustment knob.
6. Sterilize : No
7. Manual : No
Can be downloaded :
8. Cleaned : Yes
9. Shipping Weight : 45 lbs
Stock ID: 9099
Added Note :
California residents please contact us prior to purchase, This item may not be available for sale in California
Liability Disclaimer Before administering any treatment or procedure to a patient you should become acquainted with the operating procedures for each mode of treatment available, as well as the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions. Consult other resources for additional information regarding the application of this device.
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
Condition: All items are SOLD AS IS, where Is. Condition is classified in to
New, New (others), Excellent, Very Good , Good, Fair , Poor, Parts only
1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images - Good
2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding : Good
3. Working Condition: …Powers on and following commands, Passed self-test …..Looks functional …..recommended PM before clinical use ……will receive item as pictured ……………(offered AS IS)
4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation : nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
Please note: Completely check out item/s prior to use in conjunction with patient care and seller will not take any responsibility for its use on patient.
Maintenance & Certification: - Strongly recommended.
Useful tips: do not scratch or apply sticking plasters.
Added Comments: The equipment, posted on is in possession.
Seller does not fix or repair any items to make them usable.
If item is listed for parts only, it is specifically mention in the listing as well.
1. IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM THEN CLICK “BUY NOW”
2. PAYMENT MODE: PAYPAL
3. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE PAYMENT AT PAYPAL
4. More images are available on demand
5. Warranty: 15 days money back, with in USA only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer’s pay the return shipping charges
6. No warranty is being offered for AS IS – Parts only items or items with Unknown condition
7. All international sales are final!
8. Please note that shipping charges are based on weight & meant for Lower 48 US states only
9. International Customers: shipping charges would be billed separately
10. Shipping Carriers: various; client can use their own shipping!
1. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
2. This item is Being Sold in AS IS condition & the seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
3. Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, outdated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. It is stated that nothing on this page should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and seller exclude all representations and warranties relating to the contents.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.