The Ritter M9 Steam Sterilizer (#M9-042) includes a bottle of Speed-Clean Chamber Cleaner, a Pouch Rack Kit (#002-2108-01), two small trays, two large trays, power cord, Care / Operation Card, and Speed-Clean SDS Sheet.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited - Defects in Material or Workmanship.
The M9 Steam Sterilizer packs all of the reliable sterilizing power you need into a compact unit perfect for areas with limited space. It sterilizes heat and moisture stable reusable items that are compatible with steam sterilization. The M9 sets a time for you after you select your cycle. Press "start" and it fills with the correct amount of water.
It features an intuitive LCD display and simple prompts that help you easily select the cycle you need, whether for unwrapped items, pouches, packs, or handpieces. Once the sterilization cycle is complete, the door automatically opens quietly to dissipate the steam and provide fast, efficient drying of your instruments.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment. With the emergence of many aggressive, infectious organisms, there is an ever-increasing need for efficient, effective instrument processing in your practice.
The 3rd generation Ritter sterilizer features improved drying, a new thermal printer (optional), and a reduced standard cycle time to meet FDA guidelines.
FeaturesRitter M9 Steam Sterilizer Features
- Fully automatic sterilizer with automatic door.
- Simple to use and effective.
- Reliable and effective for infection control assurance.
- Patented automatic-opening door for efficient, safe instrument drying.
- Steam-Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System: Ensures proper steam penetration.
- Self Program Controls: Programmable controls allow for creation of different cycle parameters for special sterilization needs.
- Time: 3 to 90 minutes.
- Temperature: 230 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dry Time: 0 to 60 minutes.
- Vent: Slow or fast.
- Pre-Programmed Controls:
- Unwrapped: 270 degrees Fahrenheit or 132 degrees Celsius for 3 minutes.
- Pouched: 270 degrees Fahrenheit or 132 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
- Packs: 250 degrees Fahrenheit or 121 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
- LCD Display: Indicates cycle selected, temperature, and exposure time for selected cycle. During the cycle, the display shows messages describing status of cycle. When the cycle enters sterilization mode, remaining time is displayed as well as temperature and pressure.
- Simply load it, set it and forget it.
- Maximum space utilization and a complementary design for your sterilization area.
- Reservoir fill port and drain tube located in the front of the unit for ease of draining and filling.
- ASME Certified.
- Meets UL 61010-1, 2nd Edition, IEC 61010-2-040, 1st Edition.
- Meets CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, 2nd Edition.
- Meets CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-040-07 Part 2-040, 1st Edition.
SpecificationsRitter M9 Steam Sterilizer Specifications
- Length: 20.4" (51.8 cm) with plug.
- Width: 15.3" (38.9 cm).
- Height: 15.8" (40.1 cm) with printer.
- Minimum Countertop Area: 15.3" (W) x 17.9" (D) (38.9 cm x 45.4 cm).
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" (Diameter) x 15" (Depth) (22.9 cm x 38.1 cm).
- Chamber Volume: 3.5 gallon (13.2 liters) usable volume.
- Two Large: 7.3" (W) x 12" (L) x 0.8" (D) (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Two Small: 5.6" (W) x 12" (L) x 0.8" (D) (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Pouch Rack: 5 slot.
- Unit Weight: 73 lb (33.1 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 81 lb (36.7 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.1 gallons (4.1 liters).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps Single Phase.
- Installation: Use on a level, water-resistant material such as laminate, stainless-steel, or stone surface. Allow 2" (5.08 cm) on sides and rear, and 5" (12.7 cm) above to allow space to fill reservoir and change the printer paper roll.
AccessoriesRitter M9 Steam Sterilizer Accessories
The M9 Steam Sterilizer is commonly purchased with:
- #002-0361-01: Door and Dam Gasket Kit.
- Speed-Clean Chamber Cleaner:
- #002-0396-00: Single Bottle.
- #002-0396-05: Case of 12.
- #002-2108-01: Pouch Rack Kit.
- #060-0016-00: Printer Thermal Paper Roll (Refill).
- #060-0016-01: Printer Stick-able Thermal Paper (Refill).
- #9A307001: Tray and Cassette "Cool Hand" Removal Tool.
- #9A599001: M9/M11 Thermal Printer.
LiteratureRitter M9 Steam Sterilizer Literature
Midmark Medical Instrument Processing Brochure
Midmark Sterilizer Quick Reference Sheet
Midmark M9/M9D/M11 Self-Contained Steam Sterilizer User Guide
Midmark M9/M9D/M11 Specifications