The Ritter M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer sets a time for you after you select your cycle. Press "start" and the M9 fills with the correct amount of water.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor (Extended Warranty available).
The M9 UltraClave Sterilizer features an intuitive LCD display and simple prompts that help you easily select the cycle you need, whether for unwrapped items, pouches, packs, or handpieces. Once the sterilization cycle is complete, the door automatically opens quietly to dissipate the steam and provide fast, efficient drying of your instruments.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Note: If you would like a custom extended warranty, please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
FeaturesRitter M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Features
- Reliable and effective for infection control assurance.
- Patented automatic-opening door for efficient, safe instrument drying.
- Steam-flush pressure pulse air removal system ensures proper steam penetration.
- Self Program Controls: Programmable controls allow for creation of different cycle parameters for special sterilization needs.
- Time: 3 to 90 minutes.
- Temperature: 230 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dry Time: 0 to 60 minutes.
- Vent: Slow or fast.
- Pre-Programmed Controls:
- Unwrapped: 270 degrees Fahrenheit or 132 degrees Celsius for 3 minutes.
- Pouched: 270 degrees Fahrenheit or 132 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
- Packs: 250 degrees Fahrenheit or 121 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
- LCD Display: Indicates cycle selected, temperature, and exposure time for selected cycle. During the cycle, the display shows messages describing status of cycle. When the cycle enters sterilization mode, remaining time is displayed as well as temperature and pressure.
- Simply load it, set it and forget it.
- Maximum space utilization and a complementary design for your sterilization area.
- Reservoir fill port and drain tube located in the front of the unit for ease of draining and filling.
- Meets CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-040-07 Part 2-040.
SpecificationsRitter M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Specifications
- Dimensions: 20.13" (L) x 15.3" (W) x 15.8" (H) (51 cm x 38.9 cm x 40.1 cm).
- Length with Plug: 20.4" (51.8 cm).
- Countertop Area: 15.3" (W) x 17.88" (D) (38.9 cm x 45.4 cm).
- Pouch Rack: 1.
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" (Diameter) x 15" (Depth) (22.9 cm x 38.1 cm).
- Chamber Volume: 3.5 gallon (13.4 liters) usable volume.
- Two Large: 7.3" (W) x 12" (L) x 0.8" (D) (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Two Small: 5.6" (W) x 12" (L) x 0.8" (D) (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Unit Weight: 73 lb (33.1 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 81 lb (36.7 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.1 gallons (4.1 liters).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps Single Phase.
- ASME certified.
- Installation: Use on a level, water-resistant material such as laminate, stainless-steel, or stone surface. Allow 2" (5.08 cm) on sides and rear, and 5" (12.7 cm) above to allow space to fill reservoir and change the printer paper roll.
ConfigurationsRitter M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Configurations
- #MFI-MMK-M9-022-PREVIOUS: 1st Generation.
- #MFI-MMK-M9-022: 2nd Generation - Includes four instrument trays, stainless steel tray rack, bottle of Speed-Clean (#002-0396-00), and power cord.
- #M9-022: Factory New (Discontinued - Replaced by #M9-042).
Both active models are in excellent condition and fully refurbished.
AccessoriesRitter M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Accessories
The M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer is commonly purchased with:
- #002-0371-00: M9/M11 Printer Refill Kit.
- Speed-Clean Chamber Cleaner:
- #002-0396-00: Single Bottle.
- #002-0396-05: Case (12 Bottles).
- #9A226001: M9/M11 Sterilizer Pouch Rack.
- #9A259001: M9/M11 Impact Dot Matrix Printer.
- #9A307001: Tray and Cassette Removal Tool.
Media and LiteratureRitter M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer Media and Literature
Ritter M3/M9/M11 Automatic Sterilizers Brochure
Midmark M9 UltraClave Steam Sterilizer Installation and Operation Manual
Midmark M9/M11 Troubleshooting/Testing/Repair Guide
Midmark M9/M9D/M11 Self-Contained Steam Sterilizer User Guide - 2nd Gen