The Digital Pilot Test screens children as young as three years old by presenting the hearing test as an interactive game. As a game, the test is easy for children to understand. As a test, the procedure gives you unmistakable responses for accurate results. You can even see the test progress on the LCD screen.
The test is as simple as looking at the pictures. The child listens to 10 sentences presented at descending decibel levels. After each sentence, the child points to the corresponding picture on the picture board, and you record the result.
The Digital Pilot Test is also a complete pure-tone audiometer which can be used to screen older children. With manual screening, you can choose the speed at which you present the tones. Easy fingertip operation gives you the flexibility to choose the frequency and hearing levels. Results can be recorded on the included score pads.
Features and Benefits
- Select Picture Audiometry with enhanced digital sound clarity.
- CPT code reimbursement.
- Test English or Spanish speaking children.
- Use the manual pure-tone audiometer for older children Large LCD display screen.
- TDH Headphones
- Monitor Phone
- Two large picture boards (one English, one Spanish)
- Two small picture boards (one English, one Spanish)
- Two score pads (one English, one Spanish)
- Operation Manual
- Test Signal Pilot Test: Speech
- Test Level Pilot Test: 70, 60, 50, 40, 35, 30, 25 dBHL
- Test Signal Tone Screening: Pure tone, Pulse tone
- Speech Signal Source: MP3 Sound File
- Test Frequencies: 250, 500 Hz, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 kHz
- Serial Interface: RS 232, USB
- Dimensions: 11.8" W x 9.8" D x 2.75" H
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.