The Gomco OptiVac Portable Aspirator comes with disposable suction tubing, three of the Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter (#01-90-3928), and a power cord.
Warranty: 3 Years (Unit) / 1 Year (Battery).
The G180 Aspirator is a general use AC/DC unit (110 - 230 V / 50 - 60 Hz) that produces 30 lpm of flow rate at open flow. It can operate for three hours on its internal battery at maximum vacuum (-550 mm Hg). The battery is fully charged after eight hours and can run for three hours after two hours of charging.
The quality of Gomco where you need it most - The G180 is the second generation Gomco OptiVac in the industry-leading Gomco line of portable suction equipment. Its compact design, ease of operation, rechargeable battery, AC power supply, and fully-enclosed casing are just a few of its advanced features.
FeaturesGomco OptiVac Portable Aspirator Features
- Run time operation on fully-charged battery for approximately three hours at maximum vacuum.
- 25 - 550 mm Hg vacuum range, coupled with greater than 30 lpm flow, provides powerful suction for faster aspiration.
- Will run at full performance on AC power even with a depleted battery.
- Will run for approximately one hour after charged for just two hours.
- Long-life rechargeable battery eliminates the need for frequent replacement.
- Sealed water-resistant unit is easy to clean, and minimizes potential contamination or damage to the compressor and battery.
- Control panel at an angle for easy viewing.
- Quality-engineered thermoplastic provides impact resistance and durability.
- Tubing can be cut to the desired length and attached to the disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter.
SpecificationsGomco OptiVac Portable Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Range: -25 to -550 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: Greater than 30 lpm at open flow.
- Sound Level: Less than 60 dBA.
- Pump Type: Oil-less diaphragm.
- AC Operation: 110 - 230 volts, 50/60 Hz.
- DC Operation: 12 volt DC battery.
- Battery Type: Sealed lead acid.
- Battery Life at Maximum Vacuum: Three hours at 550 mm Hg.
- Battery Charge Time: Full charge in eight hours.
- Battery Charge Status: Yes (five indicator lights).
- Bad Battery Sensor: Yes (five red LEDs).
- Battery Depleted: Unit automatically shuts off.
- AC Charger: Internal charger.
- Operation with Depleted Battery: Yes; charging circuit can run on AC if battery is depleted.
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dimensions: 16.8" (W) x 7.5" (D) x 9.4" (H) (427 mm x 191 mm x 239 mm).
- Weight: 11.4 lb (5.18 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, CE, HC.
ConfigurationsGomco OptiVac Portable Aspirator ConfigurationsPart NumberIncludedLead Time#G180With 1500 ml Disposable CanisterUsually Ships Next Business Day#G180-JARWith 1200 ml Polycarbonate BottleUsually Ships in 5-7 Business DaysAccessoriesGomco OptiVac Portable Aspirator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the OptiVac Portable Aspirator:
- #01-90-2000: Suction Tubing Kit - 18" and 72" lengths.
- #01-90-3928: Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter.
- #L190-BAG: Portable Suction Unit Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap.
- #S610100: Suction Tubing Kit - 15" and 6' lengths.
- #S615473: Suction Tubing Kit - 15" length.
- #S615725: Suction Tubing Kit - 72" length.
- Disposable Suction Canister:
- #20-08-0003: 1500 ml - Stem Inlet with Integrated Filter (48 per Case).
- #20-08-0016: 1500 ml - Stem Inlet with Integrated Filter (16 per Case).
LiteratureGomco OptiVac Portable Aspirator Literature
Allied Healthcare DC Portable Aspirator Operation/Service Manual
Gomco OptiVac AC/DC Portable Suction Unit Brochure