The Gomco Model 6000 Gastric Drainage Aspirator includes disposable suction tubing, three Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filters (#01-90-3100), and your choice of Polycarbonate Collection Bottle - 2800 ml (#01-90-3694) or Disposable Collection Canister - 2100 ml (#01-90-3712). Certified Refurbished units have been certified to proper operating specifications and are in excellent condition.
- Certified Refurbished: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year - Free from Material Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 6000 is a mobile aspirator specializing in gastric drainage for hospitals and clinics. It has two pre-set drainage levels of -90 mm Hg and -120 mm Hg with 0.25 and 0.3 lpm respective flow rates. The Model 6000 unit is designed to help assure gentile suction for such specialized uses as gastric lavage, abdominal decompression, duodenal and fistula drainage, and drainage following prostatectomy.
Gomco thermotic gastric drainage mobile pumps are engineered to provide suction by alternating the expansion and contraction of air within a cylinder at regular intervals. There are no moving parts, providing quieter operation. The pumps are designed to operate for an extended period of time without attention, while solid-state controls help to assure mild suction.
FeaturesGomco Model 6000 Gastric Drainage Aspirator Features
- Silent operation due to a Gomco exclusive thermotic pump design.
- Easy-to-store and transport compact design with a chemical resistant flat stainless steel top.
- Stand includes 3" non-marking casters and convenient storage for 6' electrical cord with hospital-grade AC plug.
- Illuminated on/off switch and pump cycle light.
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
SpecificationsGomco Model 6000 Gastric Drainage Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Setting: -90 mm Hg or -120 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: 0.25 lpm @ -90 mm Hg / 0.3 lpm @ -120 mm Hg.
- Sound Level: Less than 47 dBA.
- Pump Type: Thermotic.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade.
- Power Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Dimensions: 17" (D) x 18" (W) x 33" (H) (43 cm x 46 cm x 84 cm).
- Weight: 43 lb (20 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC.
ConfigurationsGomco Model 6000 Gastric Drainage Aspirator Configurations
- #MFI-AHC-01-72-6000: Certified Refurbished (115 V) with a 2800 ml Reusable Polycarbonate Bottle.
- #MFI-AHC-01-72-6002: Certified Refurbished (115 V) with a 2100 ml Disposable Canister.
- #01-72-6000: Factory New (115 V) with a 2800 ml Reusable Polycarbonate Bottle.
- #01-72-6002: Factory New (115 V) with a 2100 ml Disposable Canister.
- #01-73-6000: Factory New (220 V) with a 2800 ml Reusable Polycarbonate Bottle.
- #01-73-6002: Factory New (220 V) with a 2100 ml Disposable Canister.
AccessoriesGomco Model 6000 Gastric Drainage Aspirator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the Model 6000 Gastric Drainage Aspirator:
- #01-90-2000: Disposable Suction Tubing Kit.
- #01-90-3100: Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter - 1/8" NPT x 1/4" hose barb.
- Polycarbonate Collection Bottle - 2800 ml:
- #01-90-3563: Standard Bottle (6/Case).
- #01-90-3694: Bottle with Metal Cap and Float Assembly.
- #01-90-3712: Disposable Collection Canister - 2100 ml (10/Case).
LiteratureGomco Model 6000 Gastric Drainage Aspirator Literature
Allied Healthcare Gomco Suction Equipment Literature