What is your opinion about the ongoing U.S. government shutdown?
OK, it's not exactly a healthcare issue but I would still like to take the temperature of our readers.
Click here to share your opinion
Here are the multiple choice questions you'll find when you click the link:
1. Who is responsible for the shutdown?
President Trump? The Republicans? The Democrats? (You get to pick one)
2. Do you believe that the government should re-open and discuss the wall afterwards or stay closed until the wall issue is resolved?
3. Do you believe that we need a wall along the border between the United States and Mexico?
4. Who should/will pay for the wall?
U.S. Taxpayers? Mexico (by direct funding)? Mexico (through USMCA)? Or none of the above because we don't need a wall?
5) Do you believe that funding the wall through the USMCA (the NAFTA replacement agreement) meets President Trump's pledge that 'Mexico Will Pay'?
This is a survey
for people in healthcare so please, if you do not work in the healthcare industry, do not respond.
Also, please vote only once.