- Location: NV, USA
- MFG: RESPIRONICS
- Model: Miscellaneous
- Type: CPAP
Miscellenous CPAP equipment:
- 3 New Respironics System One DS250HS CPAPs
- 1 DS550 (used)
- 1 Respironics BiPAP AutoSV with Humidifier (Part# 1040716 and 1005792) (used)
- 2 Resmed VPAP adapt SV with humidifiers (Resmed Part# 26013 and 30902) (used)
- 4 Resmed VPAP III with Heated Humidifiers (Part# 24101 and 30902) (used
- 1 Respironics BiPAP Auto SV (Part# 1042906 and 1005792)
- 1 Respironics DS400 (Used)
- 3 Resmed S8 Compact with Heated Humidifiers (Part# 19404 and 2694002) (Used)
- 1 Respironics M Series Bi-PAP Auto (Used
- 1 S8 Escape (used)
- 1 S8 Compaq by itself (no accessories) (Used)
- Some old Puritan Bennett CPAPs that you can have for free if you want them.
- a box of miscellaneous CPAP power supplies.
The equipment is installed and operational, is in clinical use and is currently covered by an OEM service contract.
The equipment will be available immediately upon receipt of payment in full.
You are free to inspect this equipment but if you want to inspect the equipment please do so before you bid. If you would like to arrange to inspect this equipment click on "Email Seller" above.
Location: Reno Nevada
At the close of the Auction, the Winning Bidder will receive an email introducing the Winning Bidder to the Seller.
The Winning Bidder agrees to make contact with the Seller within one business day of the close of the Auction and to remit payment in full within three business days of the close of the Auction.
If the Winning Bidder fails to make contact with the Seller within one business day or to remit the payment within three business days then the auctioned item may be sold to the next highest bidder and the Winning Bidder may be negatively rated, banned from and Blacklisted on DOTmed and charged a penalty equal to
$2000 or the amount of the winning bid whichever is less.
Deinstallation, packing, crating and transportation will be paid by the Winning Bidder.
Title will transfer to the Winning Bidder upon payment in full.
This equipment is offered in accordance with the "Auction Terms" and "Legal Notice" of www.dotmed.com. No warranty is expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All equipment is sold "as is" and "where is".
Questions about this auction
There have been no questions regarding this auction yet. Ask a question