Over 90 Total Lots Up For Auction at One Location - WA 04/08

BEWARE OF OMEGA GLOBAL OR MANNY HASHMI

(6)
(1)

claudia diaz

BEWARE OF OMEGA GLOBAL OR MANNY HASHMI

December 16, 2014 10:38

be very carefull about this company, heres my story
on september 2014 i saw a medison xg posted at ebay they offered the system at 24k i made a deal with them and we agreeded the price of 21k for the system
i sent payment via wire transfer, then i saw they sold the same system at ebay and here is where everything started, they started to avoid my emails and gave me a lot of excuses " im was in surgery, i was on a trip , the hollydays etc"
so i waited and waited and nothing
they posted 2 electric stretchers at ebay and i decided to buy it because they already had my money, is the day î dont receive my stretchers or my money they are claiming the shipping is too expensive (remeber this guy have 20k from me) and the stretchers cost 17k.
im waiting the resolution from ebay hope they can help me
meanwhile avoid to buy anything from the they are thieves and a fraud
if anyone knows the adress or phone let me know
thanks

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

(7)
(3)
(5)

Mahdi Ganai

re: BEWARE OF OMEGA GLOBAL OR MANNY HASHMI

December 18, 2014 10:02

Hi Claudia,

Go after this guy very aggressively. These fly by night business entities give a bad name to the honest companies in used medical business. These type of dishonest people make it difficult for every body.

You should file a complaint with the district attorney in the jurisdiction this business Omega Global is located. Further

more since you responded to an advertisement on eBay, that makes eBay totally responsible and liable for the actions of this company and the guy who owns it.

Please do a favor to the entire community and go after this guy.

Mehdi H. Ganai
GG Technologies
Technitron International
Medical Systems Engineering

2 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

advertisement