Over 90 Total Lots Up For Auction at One Location - WA 04/08

Philip Zhang Medjust Electronic Technology

Patrick Hardy

Philip Zhang Medjust Electronic Technology

March 31, 2014 08:28

Hello Everyone,

We purchased 10 Philips probes from Philip Zhang of Medjust Electronic Technology Company. I broke one of my own rules to never buy more than one probe from an overseas supplier on the first deal. He very deliberately manipulated the sale and I have to admit he got the better of me.

Mr Zhang represented the probes as all being in good condition and gave us a 30 day warranty with the probes on our purchase. We made a wire transfer to him for the full amount of all 10 probes. He shipped us 7 of the probes initially after he had said he could fill the order complete. The first 7 probes showed up and it was probably the worst purchase I have ever made. Not one probe worked. Some had bad arrays, some had holes in the lens, some the scan head housings were cracked, and almost all had cords that were discolored with chipped up paint on the connectors. They looked like worn out exchange probes or worse.

I contacted him and gave him pictures and detailed descriptions and asked that the order be returned (on our dime) and our money be refunded (less than what we paid). He never responded for at least a week and then asked for pictures and descriptions which he already had. I asked for our money back again because the condition of the probes he shipped was so poor I was not interested in more of the same. I became concerned at this point because I heard 4 other US companies had problems with him too. The next email I sent him asking for a refund he responded to by saying I should have told him I wanted the refurbished probes. I guess I was totally out of line expecting them to work when they had a 30 day warranty on them.

Long story short Mr Zhang soon after stopped responding to my emails. He also never shipped our order complete. He shipped 8 of the 10 probes we paid for. He is on this site and actively pursues business here. I think the way he handled our order is a clear indication of the type of business transaction you can expect from him. Short and to the point he burned us.

Patrick Hardy
The Sentinel Imaging Group
Patrick@sentinelimaging.net

to rate and post a comment

advertisement