Over 90 Total Lots Up For Auction at One Location - WA 04/08

Medison SA8000 lag 2D to 3D mode

Tags: Ultrasound, MEDISON

(30)
(5)

Jon Benson

Medison SA8000 lag 2D to 3D mode

August 30, 2014 12:35

Hello my friends. We are having a lag when transfering from 2D to 3D mode. It takes several seconds for the image to appear and prior to the appearance (OB) the screen goes dark and then the image of the baby will appear. Once we capture that image, we have to go back into the 2D mode and start the process all over again to obtain the next image. The OS was checked today and is great. Are we missing a simple step or are there other possible problems. Thanks for your time in advance and wishing everyone the best in health and happiness :)

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

(368)
(109)
(2)

Marcelo Antonio Correa

re: Medison SA8000 lag 2D to 3D mode

August 31, 2014 08:28

Dear Jon, hi!

That latency you mentioned could be due, in my opinion, to faulty memory combs, processor could need to be reattached and thermal paste replaced or fan checked, even an HDD showing loss of speed, please, consider that.

Another thing that occurs in my mind, it could be an external voltage leakage disturbance, that stroggles with the system via ground wire, meaning Video Printers, PC image capture, VCR/DVD recorders, I've seen those a lot, as sources of interference.

Hope these help, take care, God Bless.

Kind regards,

MAC.

1 person liked this

(30)
(5)

Jon Benson

re: Medison SA8000 lag 2D to 3D mode

August 31, 2014 08:29

Maybe it is just that we do not know the key to press in order to save pictures while in the 3D live mode. Please help if you can and wishing all the best in health and happiness. Thank you very much in advance !!

(30)
(5)

Jon Benson

re: re: Medison SA8000 lag 2D to 3D mode

September 02, 2014 10:12

It appears that the problem we are having now is that we cannot get into the 3D live mode. We press the 3D button, image appears but no movement. Are we doing something wrong. We have the SA8000 live

(368)
(109)
(2)

Marcelo Antonio Correa

re: re: re: Medison SA8000 lag 2D to 3D mode

September 02, 2014 12:46

Jon, hi!

Check if you can hear probe starting moving when you press 3D button. If 3D probe is deffective you'll see no action on the screen, and the imagem won't be shown.

Take care, God Bless.

MAC

1 person liked this

(30)
(5)

Jon Benson

re: re: re: re: Medison SA8000 lag 2D to 3D mode

September 02, 2014 04:36

Thank you very much MAC, will call them and find out. God Bless and take care

(30)
(5)

Jon Benson

re: re: re: re: Medison SA8000 lag 2D to 3D mode

September 03, 2014 05:34

Hello MAC, I hope this message finds you healthy and in good spirits. We verified that we can hear the probe moving when the 3D button is activated. After pressing the 3D button, the ROI window builds in Green, the screen flashed to black and the single image is seen on the screen. The probe is moving but not other images besides the initial one can be captured. Any other thoughts? Thank you very much in advance and have a wonderful day.

(368)
(109)
(2)

Marcelo Antonio Correa

re: re: re: re: re: Medison SA8000 lag 2D to 3D mode

September 04, 2014 10:17

Hi, Jon!

Thanks, very much, indeed, for your kind greetings.

Jon, could the probe head has lost its inner oil?

Would have more than one volumetric probes to test?

Check their behaviour in all the three ports.

I would suspect front board or beamformer.

Please, click on the envelope right below my picture, just to remind me to send you its service manual, ok?

Have a wonderful evening, take care, God Bless.

Kind regards,

MAC

(378)
(61)
(13)

Ricardo A. Sanchez

re: re: re: re: re: Medison SA8000 lag 2D to 3D mode

September 04, 2014 10:18

I think you have a problem with the Hard drive or software or as Mac mentioned the processor is heating up and make the system to work slow.

stats
DOTmed text ad

Repairs for less with FREE Transducer EVALS! CALL NOW 1-888-838-7488

If you have a broken or defective probe, why not attempt to repair before purchasing? This could save you $1,000’s! With a free evaluation we can let you know the cost of repair if applicable. Call today: 1-888-838-7488 Email: sales@sentinelimaging.net

DOTmed Certified stats
advertisement

Upcoming Auction Events

NorthWest Supply
TIMED
Apr 08, 2024 (99 lots)