Over 90 Total Lots Up For Auction at One Location - WA 04/08

Sensation - Thermal Management Data is corrupted/ not present

Tags: CT, SIEMENS

(64)
(9)

Bruce Barton

Sensation - Thermal Management Data is corrupted/ not present

August 27, 2014 12:06

I have a Sensatinn 64 with the message "Thermal Management Data is corrupted/ not present" and "Press to resume" coming up during the BIOS load. I went into the BIOS and found nothing about Thermal Management. It has a PhoenixBIOS 4.0 Release 6.1 on a Fujitsu Seimens computer w/ dual 3.00GHz Xeons. I do not have the Siemens BIOS loading CD and the URL in the documentation is not valid. My friends Bing and Google have not been able to help. Anyone seen this?

to rate and post a comment

(60)
(4)

Mr.CT.service

re: Sensation - Thermal Management Data is corrupted/ not present

August 28, 2014 10:58

Does Host still load OS and syngo appl?
If syngo works well just say user press F1 to continue.Till really it broken.
In this type of problem if you try to reload BIOS Host could never boot again as any other PC or it does not help at all.
See:
http://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/f101/tyan-n6650w-startet-nicht-mehr-612957.html

Check last comment.

Good luck.

(64)
(9)

Bruce Barton

re: re: Sensation - Thermal Management Data is corrupted/ not present

August 28, 2014 06:17

I saw this, but there isa no solution given. F1 works, it is a slow BIOS in the system. You have to wait 3 mins to get to F1. Siemens medical has the BIOS reload disks, just the download location has moved. Do you know where the new download url is?

(60)
(4)

Mr.CT.service

re: re: re: Sensation - Thermal Management Data is corrupted/ not present

August 29, 2014 10:11

NO SOLUTION???
It means that way your are following is not the solution.
Siemens Bios CD mainly change boot order device. Of course it flash and reprogramm eeprom too.
Which web page are you looking for?
Siemens Medical web page or FSC web page to download bios?
There are some other errors that are not registered in event bios log that does not alter syngo function at all.

$olution depends on how your $kill$ are trouble$hooting and what have you already done.
-Are all add-in board original?
-Test/Replace/Repair motherboard: memory, processors, change chipset, battery.
-Repair/replace any pci/pci-e card.
-Change Navigator or Wizard or MMWP computer (whole $$$olution) with software already installed or without it that could need software installation. Or
-You could use any brand Workstation and slipstream Siemens software CDs with any deployment tool to integrate proper drivers. XP/Syngo software guru.
-There is not a soft solution it is a Hard solution.
-I could be wrong I am sure Bios CD will not repair this type of Hosts problem. Any way I hope It does.

Sorry for so crudeness. I do not see any other solution. If some one knows it please share.

Have you change to default values in Bios? then change:

If memory is good disable memory check in bios to speed up POST. Disable USB 2.0 compatibility. Use PS/2 Mouse and keyboard and/or change them. Enable SCSI integrated controller, enable network interface. Set serial and parallel ports addresses. Plug/Play (XP) compatibility. Disabling error post halt does not help at all, always ask for F1 key. I think they are more relevant setting you must care.

I do not know any siemens medical url for download medical technical software. Were there any?

Good luck.
gamendezmx@yahoo.com

(64)
(9)

Bruce Barton

re: re: re: re: Sensation - Thermal Management Data is corrupted/ not present

August 30, 2014 12:36

There is download information in the service updates, but they are old links. There is a mention of Thermal Data as a fix in a bios update from Fujitsu. I went into the bios to clear the bios logs and hoped it would also ix the Thermal Data. Don't do this! In bios 4 rev 6.1 it corrupts the bios load, so I pulled the battery. I guessed at most settings and reset the date before allowing it to boot. It came up with lots of errors and tried to install the audio driver. I shut down before the system locked, disabled the audio and entered a password for both modes. I don't know if it is the correct password, but it has the same hash so the system has no way of telling it from the original. The system boots fine, except for the F1 error. All is original. My system asks for the F1 key, but also now gives the F2 option. The operating system was set to other when I first entered the bios, is this correct? The keyboard is a usb with an adapter, can I remove the PS2 adapter without any problems? The operator has had to click many boxes to get the system to come up (ex:rec. computers fans) and I have fixed all of them except the Thermal Data problem. Thank for some of the bios settings you gave me. Singo is slower to boot up than the original 11/34 computers back in the days, I would like for him to be able to turn on the system, go have breakfast at the local restaurant, and be back just as the system comes up, I am close to that, except for ....
Thank for your help
Bruce Barton

(60)
(4)

Mr.CT.service

re: re: re: re: re: Sensation - Thermal Management Data is corrupted/ not present

August 31, 2014 08:27

Bruce,

Please send pics of error when OS/Syngo is loading.

gamendezmx@yahoo.com

(64)
(9)

Bruce Barton

re: re: re: re: re: re: Sensation - Thermal Management Data is corrupted/ not present

September 01, 2014 10:15

The error does not occur during the Syngo load. The error occurs before windows loads. It is a BIOS error. Seimens loads the BIOS firmware from a CD. From Fujitsu's website, it seems that only a floppy disk load of the BIOS will reset the Thermal Management Data. I may give this a try. Siemens is using version 4, Fujitsu is up to 9.

(64)
(9)

Bruce Barton

re: re: re: re: re: re: Sensation - Thermal Management Data is corrupted/ not present

September 01, 2014 10:48

The error occurs before Windows loads. It is a BIOS error.

(60)
(4)

Mr.CT.service

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sensation - Thermal Management Data is corrupted/ not present

September 02, 2014 10:11

I know it is only while post.

stats
DOTmed text ad

Unrivaled MRI & CT Parts Inventory. Call (512) 477-1500

Extensive inventory of Philips & Siemens MRI & CT Parts. Knowledgeable sales team with experience & integrity to ensure your needs are met. 90-Day Warranty. Bilingual Support. Competitive Pricing. Technical Support. ISO Certified. keimedicalimaging.com

DOTmed Certified stats
advertisement

Upcoming Auction Events

NorthWest Supply
TIMED
Apr 08, 2024 (98 lots)